When is the ideal time to get married? Everyone finds a different answer because more and more people are getting married before 30. For them, it looks like a romantic gesture of love, a cool party, or additional benefits of family life (in some countries). If someone pushes you to get married by saying that after 30 it will be too late, stop and think. You do not need to rush, because a wedding can happen at any moment and, unlike a divorce, it is filled with bright and positive emotions. It often happens when people get divorced without living under the same roof for a year. It sucks, especially on the financial side. Here are some good reasons not to get married before 30:
- Make sure your partner is your destiny. It takes time to understand what you expect from a partner and whether your relationship is similar to the ones you often see in films. You will be surprised how much Hollywood adorns certain things and which ones are really important in a relationship.
- You will not expect your partner to read your mind and do whatever you want. Instead, you will be free to express your thoughts, ideas, and opinions. At 20, people are extremely emotional and we are still changing to become who we will be at 30. This is not the best time for a lasting partnership since you or your partner can become a different person in a year.
- By the age of 30, you are more likely to be financially independent. We are not saying that you will become a master of finance since many of us are just starting our careers at this age, but in any case, you will know how to deal with money. Also, you will also have savings with which you can afford a honeymoon and more.
- There is enough time to experiment and experience. You can engage in short affairs, travel all over the world, and meet different people. Better to try and kick it out of your system before your 30s than getting married early and wondering what your marriage will look like.
- People live longer these days, so if you get married after 30, you still have half a century to enjoy your partner. This suggests that you do not need to rush because you will still get your forever if you wait for a little to tie the knot. If you love someone try to live with him/her to see what your family life will look like in the future. Besides, you will have time to resolve differences and get to know the daily habits of your beloved one.
- You will see how valuable your family life is. In our 20s and 30s, many of us go to parties and bring our wildest ideas to life. After 30 people are ready to settle in a wonderful life with a person with whom they feel comfortable.
- Your wedding will be beautiful and special. By this age, you know how and where you want to celebrate this day. You can choose a suitable place, outfits, decorations, and other elements to remember this day with a smile all your life. As already mentioned, you will have financial stability thanks to which you can afford a little more. You will finally think about yourself and not about what aunt Susan thinks about your outfits. In fact, aunt Susan will not be invited as nobody wants to see her negative emotions at your wedding.
Getting married is a big step and you don’t need to rush to surprise someone. Make sure that there is a person next to you whom you completely trust.